the little brown hands that make the tiny terrarium worlds

My photo
new york, NY, United States
trying to bring a little piece of the plant universe to everyone ... email me to order one vashali.a@gmail.com http://www.facebook.com/vashali

Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Mother's Day! See you next week at the Hester Fair May 15th & 16th!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Mother's Day - I am so happy to celebrate Mothers this year - mine is my everything and I love her so much - she has shown me the world twice over

Thank you mom! For inspiring me to work with plants ... of course, I made a special terrarium just for you!



I am also so excited because my best friend (who has helped me purchase roman chamomile ... and various other things in glass containers from San Francisco's Ferry Building Market) just became a Mom today! Welcome Ava!

No comments:

Post a Comment